- A rich repairing conditioner that deeply treats and protects dry, damaged, and unruly hair.
- Packed with a blend of Patauá oil from Brazil, avocado, and jojoba oils to protect against breakage, mend split ends, and seal in lasting moisture.
- Restores essential hydration and enhances hair’s resilience and strength.
How to UseAfter washing with Patauá Repairin Shampoo, work a dab into lenght of damp hair and distribute the product evenly concentrating on ends.
Leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
IngredientsStar Ingredient: Patauá oil, rich in omega-9 and fatty acids, strengthens the internal structure of the hair fiber, leaving hair soft and shiny. It nourishes and soothes the scalp and helps restore damaged ends and hair’s natural sheen.
Other Key Ingredients:
- Jojoba Oil: Nourishes hair shaft and fiber as a whole by reducing water loss.
- Avocado Oil: Moisturizes, nourishes and strengthens hair strands, reinvigorating and protecting them from future damage.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein: Rich in proteins and amino-acids that repair damaged hair fibers. Moisturizes and improves hair shine. Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5): Deeply moisturizes and revitalizes skin due to its ability to attract and hold moisture.
Saved my hair
By Simone on 6.8.2017
Saved my hair
My hair was so bad that I thought about getting a short haircut but this conditioner saved my hair!